Pembrokeshire against the Cull

PAC, PO Box 65, Cardigan SA43 9AD



What Can You Do?

Lobby your Assembly members!

Peter Black is filing a motion to annul the Badger (Control Area) (Wales) Order 2011.

We expect a debate and a vote in the Senedd before the end of March, when the Order would otherwise come into force. However many Assembly Members are likely to simply follow the party line and support the cull, so we would urge everyone to contact their Assembly Members to show that this is an important election issue and ask them to support Peter's motion to annul.

If you do not want this Order to become law, we urge you to write to as many AMs as possible to tell them how you feel. Peter Black will apply for an annulment of the Order on Tuesday (15th) which will force an Assembly debate on the subject. It is vital that all AMs get the message that this is an issue they cannot ignore. If we do nothing, Elin Jones will claim once more that there is no substantive opposition to her policies within the IAA and in Wales as a whole. AMs need to feel the very real weight of opinion against the cull.

For more information, see our lobbying page.


You can help prevent the badger cull in Wales by donating to our fighting fund. This will help us, supported by the Badger Trust, to take the necessary action to challenge the Welsh Assembly Government decision. All funds donated will be held by the Badger Trust, registered charity no 1111440, in an account specifically for this purpose. Here's how to donate:

1. Go to our Just Giving page - where you can donate online. It is simple and totally secure. They take a small percentage for providing the service.

2. By cheque made payable to The Badger Trust and sent direct to them at Badger Trust, P O Box 708, East Grinstead, RH19 2WN. Please be sure you make it clear that your donation is for the Welsh fighting fund - and write PAC/Welsh Badgers Fighting Fund on the back of your cheque.

3. By credit card if you phone the Badger Trust office on 08458 287878 and again make sure you tell them your donation is for the Welsh fighting fund.

For larger donations it is preferable, if you are able, to donate by cheque direct to the Badger Trust , rather than Just Giving or credit/debit card to avoid the commission charges. Also, please indicate if your donation is eligible for Gift Aid.

Many thanks for your support.

Talk to your Assembly Member!

If you live in Wales, probably the most effective action you could take in the next few months would be to talk to your Assembly Member - if at all possible, literally booking an appointment at a surgery (normally announced in the local press) and talking to them face to face, but a brief letter is almost as good. You can find your Assembly Member's details here.

Join PAC

Come along to one of our events!

Write a letter to the paper!

The pen is mightier than the sword! Letters can be written (preferably typed) or emailed, and no more than 150 words long. Don't forget to include your name, full address and daytime telephone number in your letter.

Send your letters to:

Western Mail

Letters to the Editor

Media Wales
Six Park Street
Park Street
VF10 1XR


Western Telegraph

Letters to the Editor

Western Telegraph
Merlins Bridge
SA61 1XF


Tivyside Advertiser

Letters to the Editor
Tivyside Advertiser
39 St Mary Street
SA43 1EU


Print out and display the poster

Read and distribute our leaflet

You can download the leaflet here: